Warning: Last items in stock!
Directions for use:
1. Complete all preparatory procedures, check fit, occlusion and proximal contacts.
2. Isolate, clean and dry the prepared area and abutments, to avoid or remove obvious contamination. Absolute dryness is not necessary.
3. Lubricate the surface of the abutment with Water-based lubricant. It will facilitate in case of future removal of implant restorations.
4. Bleed syringe on initial use. Insert the new tip in the Cement syringe and bleed through assembled mix-tip again.
5. Provide clean and dry inside surface of the crown. Syringe the cement directly into the crown. The time needed to complete the work - 45-60 seconds;
6. Immediately put on a crown and hold in place (or ask the patient to close his mouth, using a cotton roll) until the initial hardening, which will come in 90 – 120 seconds. The initial hardening characterized by a rubbery texture of the material. At this stage the excess cement can be easily removed.
7. The final hardening of cement will occur in 4-5 minutes.