Terms & Conditions
We are absolutely confident that you will be happy with your purchase because each piece is inspected by strict quality control. We understand, however, that every customer is unique and we are flexible to meet your particular needs. Customer satisfaction in our products and services is our top priority.
First, you need to register. Please, specify precise delivery address, e-mail and telephone number. Then, select the desired item. Enter required dimensions, quantity and click on the "Add to cart" button. After you complete your selection, click on the "Shopping Cart" button and you'll be taken to a page where you can see selected items, change quantity and see the total cost of your order.
After confirmation of selected items and verification of delivery address, choose a payment method and complete the purchase procedure. After that, a letter to confirm purchase and order details comes to your e-mail address. Please check all e-mail folders (Inbox, Spam, folder Updates and other)
Our online store accepts payments by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex). Payment processing has 2.5% additional fee, PayPal, payment processing has 3.5% additional fee. If you have problems with the payment please contact your bank to open online payments for your card.
Regardless of a payment method, all payment pages of the Sigma-implants.com website are protected by the SSL certificate.
Currency: at the website prices in EUR or USD
We need 1-6 business days for order preparation. Before shipping the order we carefully check the correctness of the selected products. In case of need we would recommend you to change or add some items. It is very important for us you choose the right products and can correctly use them. If the order isn't correct we will contact you by e-mail or phone for details clarification.
In case there is no need order clarification, we send the parcel next day after order placement.
After order preparing and parcel shipping we provide an e-mail with the parcel number and tracking link. Please check all e-mail folders (Inbox, Spam and Social).
Sending parcels going from EU and non-EU warehouses and depends on the buyer's country. For specification sending country please contact us at email@example.com.
- Please make sure you enter the correct shipping address, e-mail and contact number. In case of reshipment of the order due to incorrect address, shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- We can't influence the post service in your country.
- The customs duties should be paid by the customer (in case of need). Customs taxes and terms and conditions for importation goods to your country are the buyer's responsibility. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
We will provide instruction on where to return/exchange your item(s). Please note that we can exchange or take back goods only in original packaging without any damage. You should send the product(s) within ten days of receipt. You need to send your returned package via courier at your own expense and provide us to firstname.lastname@example.org with a tracking number in order for a refund to be issued. Exchanges may take up to ten business days to process after we receive the tracking number for the returned goods.
Kindly include when you contact us at email@example.com the following information. This will expedite the processing of your return.
- Your full name and the date the order was placed and received
- A list of the product(s) to be fixed or refunded
- The reason for the return of the products
Money refund or sending of new parcel (by agreement) comes in following cases:
- By the customer's request, but only in case client send the parcel back to warehouse unchanged (all goods are new, packed and unused). Refunds are made without the shipping charges. In case of manufacturing defect the warehouse ships a new parcel.
- In case of loss of the parcel. The parcel considered as lost in 40 days after shipping.
Refunds are not possible during shipping process.
The administration of this site reserves the right to make any changes with the prices without any notice. Only paid orders remain unchanged.
We are not responsible for delays or any failure in performance resulting from acts beyond the control of Sigma Implants Ltd. Such acts include, but are not limited to, acts of local post service, strikes, acts of war, epidemics, governmental regulations superimposed after the fact, fire, communication line failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
Thank you for your cooperation, Sigma Implants Team