Surgical Protocol with use of Cylindrical Drills
Surgical Protocol for Implant Sigma Mega X with length 12,5mm
- 1. Marker drill d-1.9mm immersed to a depth of 2mm. Drilling speed - 1000-1200 rev/min;
- 2. Pilot drill d-2.0mm immersed to a depth is equal to the length of the installed implant (12.5mm) Drilling speed - 800 rev/min;
- 3. Cylindrical Drill d-2.8mm immersed to a depth 11mm. Drilling speed - 500 rev/min;
- 4. Cylindrical Drill d-3.65mm immersed to a depth 11mm. Finishing drill for implant d-4,3mm Drilling speed - 400 rev/min
- 5.*Countersink 4.2 Drilling speed - 400 rev/min. *Use only in I and II bone type;
- 6. The installation of implants manually or with hand-piece (speed - 15-20 rev/min) for 2/3 of its size;
- 7. Final installation of the implant with ratchet torque to tighten the maximum force of 35 Ncm;
- 8. Irrigation of internal thread of the implant with physiological saline;
- 9. Installing screw-cap;
- 10. Suturing soft tissue.
Very important! Drilling Bits should be changed after 35 surgeries (sterilizations). This is the key to success in dental implantation.
You will need:
Ready-made kits for surgical protocol: